Burst Pipes and Leak Repairs Brisbane
Burst pipes are a common problem that can happen unexpectedly. Often, pressure and damage can build up on pipework which without intervention, can lead to leaks and complete bursts. Water damage will create havoc in your home or business leading to thousands of dollars in repair costs. A common cause of this is a burst flexible hose these are easily replaced. You can see rust and corrosion on these, if you happen to see this, please contact us and we will come out to help you straight away.
Burst Pipe Brisbane Emergencies. You Can Call Us 24/7
Burst pipes can happen at any time and they usually happen at inconvenient times. Plus, they need to be dealt with fast to minimise further damage and problems down the line.
Luckily, the Bell Plumbing team are highly trained in burst pipe emergency plumbing and are on call 24/7 to look after valued customers.
Have you arrived home to a burst pipe and wet carpet? Or have you been noticing wet patches on the wall and funny smells from the drains? Burst pipes can be a stressful, but are actually quite common and easy to fix if caught early enough. The first thing to do is; cut off the water supply, remove any electrical appliances and call us immediately.
Our emergency plumbing team is fully licensed and highly trained in burst pipe repairs and replacement. We provide fully inclusive free quotes, a 100% guarantee on our work and no extra charge for emergency call-outs.
What Causes Burst Water Pipes in Commercial and Residential Properties?
There are multiple causes of burst pipes. Some of the most common causes areold age and brittleness of pipes. When pipes expand and contract over the years due to extremes in temperature, pipes can eventually give out.
If you discover a burst pipe you should;
- Cut off the water supply to the property
- If you can’t find it, we’ll guide you over the phone
- If electrical items are near the leaking water, turn the electricity off as well
- Wait for your Bell Plumbing plumber
- Take photos of any water damage for your insurance
Why Choose the Bell Plumbing Team?
Whether its daytime, nighttime, the weekend or a holiday – Bell Plumbing will respond fast to burst pipe emergencies. And, we won’t punish you for late night call outs, we charge a flat rate whenever the emergency happens.
- Rapid response when you need it 24/7 right across Brisbane
- Same service rate 24 hours a day
- Team of caring, highly qualified and experienced plumbers
- Exceptional reviews and reputation
- All our work is 100% guaranteed
Got a burst pipe? Call Bell Plumbing for a rapid response and same service rate 24 hours a day.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to repair a burst pipe?
At Bell Plumbing, we understand the urgency of a burst pipe situation. The repair duration can vary depending on several factors. Our professional plumbers will promptly assess the extent of the damage to your drain pipe and devise the most appropriate and safe repair plan. While most repairs can typically be completed within the same day, the exact time frame will depend on the complexity of the issue. Rest assured, we are committed to resolving the problem as quickly as possible to minimise water damage and inconvenience to your property.
What are the main causes of water pipes bursting?
Water pipes can burst due to various reasons, but some common causes include:
- Heavy rain and flooding, which can put excessive pressure on the pipes.
- Elevated water pressure, which can strain and weaken the pipes over time.
- Corrosion and rust caused by mineral buildup within the pipes.
- Aging or improperly installed pipes, making them more susceptible to failure.
- Deterioration over time from shuddering or moving pipes.
- Clogged pipes due to build-up or obstructions.
Why is immediate burst pipe repair important?
Swift action is crucial when dealing with a burst pipe for several reasons including damage to your property. Our expert plumbers can efficiently handle emergencies such as this, providing professional repairs to safeguard your property and safety. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you encounter any burst pipe issues.